Sports, Arts & Entertainment, Hobbies & Leisure
Related words: bat
baseball bat, baseball, bats, at bat, softball bat, man bat, bat mitzvah, easton, bat house, baseball bats, mako bat, bat dad, bat kid, mlb at bat, bat symbol, giant bat, bat signal, bat poop, fox bat
flattertiere, brennplatte, schlagkeule, fledermaus, keule
chauve-souris, batte, chiroptère, battoir
дубина, рукокрылые, темп, нетопырь, лапта, ...
lepakot, lepakko, maila, karttu
nietoperz, rakietka, palant, kij, rakieta, ...
denevér, tégladarab, téglatörmelék, sulyok
самостійно, темп, моргати, дрюк, кажан, ...
Popularity stats: bat
Most searched by regions
Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Massachusetts, Wisconsin
Most searched by cities
Boardman, Austin, San Francisco, San Jose, Boston
The meaning and "use of": bat
- an implement with a handle and a solid surface, usually of wood, used for hitting the ball in games such as baseball, cricket, and table tennis.
- a mainly nocturnal mammal capable of sustained flight, with membranous wings that extend between the fingers and connecting the forelimbs to the body and the hindlimbs to the tail.
- a woman regarded as unattractive or unpleasant.
- (of a team or a player in sports such as baseball) take in turns the role of hitting rather than fielding.
- hit at (someone or something) with the palm of one's hand.
- flutter one's eyelashes, typically in a flirtatious manner.