Food & Drink, Arts & Entertainment, Computers & Electronics
Related words: brew
brew to brew, the brew, home brew, brew beer, how to brew, brew pub, cold brew, brew house, brew fest, brew city, brew dogs, cold brew coffee, summer brew, slo brew, board and brew, burgers and brew, zoo brew, brew kettle, brew top
brasserie, brassent, infuser, brasser, brassons, ...
настаиваться, варево, заварка, навар, варить, ...
napar, parzyć, piwo, warzyć, browar
μαγειρεύω, βράζω, ποτό, βράσιμο
варіння, вариво, варити, заварка, готувати
Popularity stats: brew
Most searched by regions
Montana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Vermont
Most searched by cities
Portland, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Sacramento
The meaning and "use of": brew
- make (beer) by soaking, boiling, and fermentation.
- make (tea or coffee) by mixing it with hot water.
- (of an unwelcome event or situation) begin to develop.
- a kind of beer.
- a cup or mug of tea or coffee.
- a mixture of events, people, or things that interact to form a more potent whole.