Business & Industrial, Arts & Entertainment, Travel
Related words: bridge
the bridge, bay bridge, golden gate bridge, brooklyn bridge, caring bridge, natural bridge, london bridge, old bridge nj, rainbow bridge, under the bridge, the bridge fx, ivy bridge, bikini bridge, sandy bridge, brooklyn bridge park, land bridge, tappan zee bridge, verrazano bridge, gw bridge
companion, friend, colleague, associate, partner, coworker, workmate, pal, crony, mate, chum, buddy, dawg, peeps, familiar, fellow, brother
bridge, pont, chevalet, carpette, ponceau
переносица, пол, мост, перекрывать, бридж, ...
bridge, bru, bro
bridž, můstek, most
most, mostek, kładka, pomost, brydż
підлога, перекривати, перенісся, перемичка
mosta, mostom, most, premostiti
Popularity stats: bridge
Most searched by regions
New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Louisiana, Washington
Most searched by cities
San Francisco, New York, Portland, Seattle, Washington
The meaning and "use of": bridge
- a structure carrying a road, path, railroad, or canal across a river, ravine, road, railroad, or other obstacle.
- the elevated, enclosed platform on a ship from which the captain and officers direct operations.
- the upper bony part of a person's nose.
- an electric circuit with two branches across which a detector or load is connected. These circuits are used to measure resistance or other property by equalizing the potential across the two ends of a detector, or to rectify an alternating voltage or current.
- a card game descended from whist, played by two partnerships of two players who at the beginning of each hand bid for the right to name the trump suit, the highest bid also representing a contract to make a specified number of tricks with a specified suit as trumps.
- be a bridge over (something).