Finance, Business & Industrial, Computers & Electronics
Related words: cheque
check cheque, bank cheque, el cheque, what is cheque, gift cheque, cheques, cheque number, cash cheque, cheque book, american express cheque, cheque en ingles, ordeal by cheque, pay cheque
examination, inspection, scrutiny, perusal, study, investigation, probe, analysis, test, trial, monitoring, checkup, once-over, look-see, control, restraint, constraint, curb, limitation, bank draft, traveler's check, certified check, bank check, paycheck, bill, account, invoice, statement, tab, checkout, bridle, assay, check mark, tick, hitch, stoppage, halt, stop, stay, arrest, chip, chit, confirmation, verification, substantiation, baulk, handicap, impediment, hinderance, hindrance, deterrent, balk
verificar, vá, verifique, consulte
sekki, shekki, maksuosoitus
ellenőrzés, ellenőrizze, ellenőrizni, leellenőrizhessük
kontrol, kontrol edin, check, onay, denetlemek
kontrolloj, kontrolloni, kontrolluar, të kontrolluar, shikoni
kontrollima, vaadake internetis, kontrollige, vaadake
проверете, провери, проверка, проверите, проверат
Popularity stats: cheque
Most searched by regions
Oregon, New York, New Jersey, California, Florida
Most searched by cities
Sheridan, McAllen, Santa Clara, Boca Raton, Leesburg
The meaning and "use of": cheque
- an examination to test or ascertain accuracy, quality, or satisfactory condition.
- a stopping or slowing of progress.
- a move by which a piece or pawn directly attacks the opponent's king. If the defending player cannot counter the attack, the king is checkmated.
- the bill in a restaurant.
- a crack or flaw in timber.
- a written order to a bank to pay a stated sum from the drawer's account.
- a pattern of small squares.
- examine (something) in order to determine its accuracy, quality, or condition, or to detect the presence of something.
- stop or slow down the progress of (something undesirable).
- move a piece or pawn so that (the opposing king) is under attack.
- (in poker) choose not to make a bet when called upon, allowing the action to move to another player.
- having a pattern of small squares.
- expressing assent or agreement.
- used by a chess player to announce that the opponent's king has been placed in check.