Food & Drink, Arts & Entertainment, Hobbies & Leisure
Related words: draught
draught house, beer draught, guinness draught, guinness, draught horse, draught house austin, draught logo, 1759 draught, irish draught, guiness draught, 1759 draught logo, draught 55, draught works, guinness draught can, guinness alcohol content, definition draught, what is draught, the draught house
waste time, dally, dawdle, loiter, linger, take one's time, delay, temporize, stall, procrastinate, pussyfoot around, drag one's feet, dither, hesitate, falter, vacillate, waver, hem and haw, shilly-shally, lollygag, let the grass grow under one's feet, tarry, dillydally, shillyshally, drag one's heels
luftzug, durchzug, kladde, zug
trait, traction, pêche, tirage, crayon, ...
отбор, доза, шашка, поток, нить, ...
veto, kulaus, lääkeannos
náčrt, tah, doušek, tažení
łyk, ciąg, rysunek, haust, przeciąg, ...
шашка, розтягання, нитку, відбір, упряж, ...
sõõm, süvis, lonks
vuča, crtež, gutljaj, vučenje, gaz
Popularity stats: draught
Most searched by regions
Montana, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina
Most searched by cities
Missoula, Worcester, Austin, Greensboro, Philadelphia
The meaning and "use of": draught
- a preliminary version of a piece of writing.
- compulsory recruitment for military service.
- a current of cool air in a room or other confined space.
- the action or act of pulling something along, especially a vehicle or farm implement.
- a written order to pay a specified sum; a check.
- a single act of drinking or inhaling.
- the depth of water needed to float a ship.
- prepare a preliminary version of (a text).
- select (a person or group of people) for a certain purpose.
- benefit from reduced wind resistance by driving very closely behind another vehicle.
- denoting beer or other drink that is kept in and served from a barrel or tank rather than from a bottle or can.
- denoting an animal used for pulling heavy loads.