Health, Hobbies & Leisure, Pets & Animals
Related words: fluffs
fluffs of luv
fuzz, lint, dust, dustballs, dust bunnies, mistake, error, slip, misstep, flub, wrong note, slip-up, slip of the tongue, eggcorn, lapsus linguae, frivolity, bagatelle, frippery
pelusas, las pelusas, pelusillas, pilosidades
lanugine, pelucchi, papere, sfilacciato
fluff, felpas, borbotos
Fluffs, massarevinnäiset, massarevinnäiset aiheuttivat
hav, Tüy, kırpıntılara
χνούδια, χνούδι, χνουδιών, τα χνούδια
Popularity stats: fluffs
Most searched by regions
North Carolina, California, Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas
Most searched by cities
The meaning and "use of": fluffs
- soft fibers from fabrics such as wool or cotton that accumulate in small light clumps.
- entertainment or writing perceived as trivial or superficial.
- a mistake made in speaking or playing music, or by an actor in delivering lines.
- make (something) appear fuller and softer, typically by shaking or brushing it.
- fail to perform or accomplish (something) successfully or well (used especially in a sporting or acting context).