Autos & Vehicles, Home & Garden, Shopping
Related words: front
the front, front end, front door, front row, front porch, front page, home front, front load washer, front desk, front range, the front bottoms, front row sports, front porch ideas, front squat, front bangs
companion, friend, colleague, associate, partner, coworker, workmate, pal, crony, mate, chum, buddy, dawg, peeps, familiar, fellow, brother
delantero, cara, delantera, portada, frente
front, vordere, vorderteil, vorderseite, vorder-, ...
face, avant, premier, devant, façade, ...
davanti, anteriore, fronte, facciata
donde, fronte, frente, vanguarda
voorzijde, gevel, front, voorkant
фас, фасад, фронт, передняя, передок, ...
front, forside, fasade
front, framsida, främre, fasad
etupuoli, etumus, rintama, etuosa, ensisijainen, ...
čelo, fasáda, čelní, fronta, předek, ...
front, fasada, czoło, przód
harcvonal, eleje, kiállás
перший, перед, фронт, передній, фасад
лоб, чало, перад
prednji, sprijeda, čelo, lice, fronta, ...
fasāde, priekšpuse, priekša, priekšējais
čelní, čelo, elit, líc
čelo, líc, čelní
Popularity stats: front
Most searched by regions
Colorado, Virginia, West Virginia, Vermont, Utah
Most searched by cities
Denver, Alexandria, Washington, Columbus, Philadelphia
The meaning and "use of": front
- of or at the front.
- (of a vowel sound) formed by raising the body of the tongue, excluding the blade and tip, toward the hard palate.
- the side or part of an object that presents itself to view or that is normally seen or used first; the most forward part of something.
- the foremost line or part of an armed force; the furthest position that an army has reached and where the enemy is or may be engaged.
- an appearance or form of behavior assumed by a person to conceal their genuine feelings.
- boldness and confidence of manner.
- (of a building or piece of land) have the front facing or directed toward.
- provide (something) with a front or facing of a particular type or material.
- lead or be the most prominent member in (an organization, activity, or group of musicians).
- articulate (a vowel sound) with the tongue further forward.
- place (a sentence element) at the beginning of a sentence instead of in its usual position, typically for emphasis or as feature of some dialects, as in horrible it was.
- used to summon someone to the front or to command them to assume a forward-facing position, as in calling a bellhop to the front desk or giving orders to troops on parade.