Science, Health, Computers & Electronics
Related words: phase
moon phase, moon, phase 1, 3 phase, phase 2, phase 1 diet, phase one, south beach, phase diagram, phase 10, dukan diet, today moon phase, hcg, hcg diet, phase 3 hcg, cell cycle, mitosis, phase 10 rules, all phase
companion, friend, colleague, associate, partner, coworker, workmate, pal, crony, mate, chum, buddy, dawg, peeps, familiar, fellow, brother
etapa, estadio, fase
fase, periodo, tappa
petróleo, fase, estádio, etapa
kwartier, stadium, schijngestalte, fase, stadie, ...
фация, фаза, период, этап, фазис, ...
jakso, vaihe, etappi
stadium, etap, faza
faza, fazu, mijena
Popularity stats: phase
Most searched by regions
New Mexico, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts
Most searched by cities
Austin, Raleigh, San Jose, Houston, Columbus
The meaning and "use of": phase
- a distinct period or stage in a process of change or forming part of something's development.
- a distinct and homogeneous form of matter (i.e., a particular solid, liquid, or gas) separated by its surface from other forms.
- the relationship in time between the successive states or cycles of an oscillating or repeating system (such as an alternating electric current or a light or sound wave) and either a fixed reference point or the states or cycles of another system with which it may or may not be in synchrony.
- carry out (something) in gradual stages.
- adjust the phase of (something), especially so as to synchronize it with something else.