Arts & Entertainment, Sports, Business & Industrial
Related words: pitch
perfect pitch, the pitch, pitch in, how to pitch, pitch perfect 2, pitch perfect movie, first pitch, pitch black, what is pitch, pitch perfect cast, anna kendrick, cup song, pitch perfect lyrics, pitch perfect songs, pitch perfect soundtrack, pitch perfect trailer, watch pitch perfect
pech, tonlage, spielfeld, harz, neigung, ...
poix, détruire, tangage, fracasser, hauteur, ...
scagliare, pece, gettare, catrame, inclinazione, ...
бросать, бросок, предрасположение, хватиться, падать, ...
kaupitella, äänenkorkeus, terva, kaupustella, piki
smůla, výška, postavit, dehet, asfalt, ...
spadek, tonacja, śmigła, cisnąć, spaść, ...
csúcs, hajítás, hangmagasság, halandzsa, bukdácsolás, ...
класти, пастка, складувати, горобина, заглиблення
helikõrgus, vint, püstitama
vrh, period, snaga, razmak, vrhunac
Popularity stats: pitch
Most searched by regions
Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, Utah
Most searched by cities
Kansas City, Omaha, St. Louis, Dallas, Los Angeles
The meaning and "use of": pitch
- the quality of a sound governed by the rate of vibrations producing it; the degree of highness or lowness of a tone.
- the steepness of a slope, especially of a roof.
- the level of intensity of something.
- a legal delivery of the ball by the pitcher.
- a playing field.
- a form of words used when trying to persuade someone to buy or accept something.
- a swaying or oscillation of a ship, aircraft, or vehicle around a horizontal axis perpendicular to the direction of motion.
- the distance between successive corresponding points or lines, e.g., between the teeth of a cogwheel.
- a sticky resinous black or dark brown substance that is semiliquid when hot, hard when cold. It is obtained by distilling tar or petroleum and is used for waterproofing.
- throw (the ball) for the batter to try to hit.
- throw or fling roughly or casually.
- set (one's voice or a piece of music) at a particular pitch.
- make a bid to obtain a contract or other business.
- set up and fix in a definite position.
- (of a moving ship, aircraft, or vehicle) rock or oscillate around a lateral axis, so that the front and back move up and down.
- cause (a roof) to slope downward from the ridge.
- cover, coat, or smear with pitch.