Food & Drink, Health, Arts & Entertainment
Related words: salt
salt lake, salt lake city, salt water, sea salt, epsom salt, bath salt, salt lake county, salt and pepper, salt lake tribune, salt lake weather, epsom salt bath, salt and ice, pink salt, himalayan salt, salt life, ksl, salt dough
companion, friend, colleague, associate, partner, coworker, workmate, pal, crony, mate, chum, buddy, dawg, peeps, familiar, fellow, brother
salar, salado, sal
salz, salzen, salzig
saler, salant, sels, sel, salé, ...
salso, salare, salino, sale, salato
salgar, sal, sais, salmões, salmão
gezouten, zouten, pekelen, zout
копи, изюминка, соль
suolainen, suola, suolata, kirpeä, naftaleenikiteet
nasolený, sůl, nasolit, solný, slaný, ...
konyhasó, só, sótartó, besózott
sodyum, tuzlamak, tuzlu, tuz
sol, zajedljiv, skupljati, slan, privlačnost
soli, sol, nasolit
síl, soľ, soli
Popularity stats: salt
Most searched by regions
Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada
Most searched by cities
Salt Lake City, Midvale, Sandy, South Jordan, West Jordan
The meaning and "use of": salt
- impregnated with, treated with, or tasting of salt.
- (of a plant) growing on the coast or in salt marshes.
- a white crystalline substance that gives seawater its characteristic taste and is used for seasoning or preserving food.
- any chemical compound formed from the reaction of an acid with a base, with all or part of the hydrogen of the acid replaced by a metal or other cation.
- an experienced sailor.
- season or preserve with salt.
- fraudulently make (a mine) appear to be a paying one by placing rich ore in it.
- (of a horse) having developed a resistance to disease by surviving it.