Finance, Business & Industrial, News
Related words: stock
stock market, stocks, apple stock, apple, stock quote, facebook stock, google stock, stock exchange, yahoo stock, stock quotes, fb, fb stock, amazon stock, aapl stock, aapl, chicken stock
cepa, casta, linaje, raza
banal, zucht, bestand, aktie, rasse, ...
stock, réserve, entrepôt, famille, inventaire, ...
stirpe, brodo, ceppo
sortir, banal, gado, estirpe, existências, ...
plat, bouillon, stock, afkomst, alledaags, ...
фондовый, фонд, происхождение, акция, инвентарь, ...
rase, forråd, lager
ras, buljong, stam, ätt, lager, ...
tukki, arkipäiväinen, varasto, kanto, arvopaperi, ...
kmen, vklad, vývar, plemeno, zásoba, ...
bulion, repertuarowy, lewkonia, podstawa, rezerwa, ...
szokványos, törzsállomány, viola, értékpapír, raktárállomány, ...
bayağı, nesil, stok, soy
опора, акція, сировина, запаси, скопувати, ...
pripravan, klada, roba, udjela, marva, ...
veislė, gyvuliai, atsarga
suga, šķirne, cilts
rasă, provizie, banal
akcie, zásoba, burza
Popularity stats: stock
Most searched by regions
California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida
Most searched by cities
New York, San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles
The meaning and "use of": stock
- the goods or merchandise kept on the premises of a business or warehouse and available for sale or distribution.
- the capital raised by a business or corporation through the issue and subscription of shares.
- liquid made by cooking bones, meat, fish, or vegetables slowly in water, used as a basis for the preparation of soup, gravy, or sauces.
- a person's ancestry or line of descent.
- the trunk or woody stem of a living tree or shrub, especially one into which a graft (scion) is inserted.
- a herbaceous European plant that is widely cultivated for its fragrant flowers, which are typically lilac, pink, or white.
- an instrument of punishment consisting of an adjustable wooden structure with holes for securing a person's feet and hands, in which criminals were locked and exposed to public ridicule or assault.
- the part of a rifle or other firearm to which the barrel and firing mechanism are attached, held against one's shoulder when firing the gun.
- a band of white material tied like a cravat and worn as a part of formal horse-riding dress.
- a frame used to support a ship or boat out of water, especially when under construction.
- (of a product or type of product) usually kept in stock and thus regularly available for sale.
- (of a phrase or expression) so regularly used as to be automatic or hackneyed.
- have or keep a supply of (a particular product or type or product) available for sale.
- fit (a rifle or other firearm) with a stock.